Cocoon Technology and BusinessOptix are delighted to announce the formation of a new technology partnership. The software distribution agreement means BusinessOptix fully incorporates Cocoon’s data-integration platform – Connections – into its product suite.
The partnership enhances BusinessOptix’s capability to deliver data-mining services and help organisations develop digital twins. Connections integrates any type of data in real time, complementing BusinessOptix’s functionality and helping businesses to better manage complex transformation processes.
Peter McInally, CEO of BusinessOptix said “Our clients often tell us that access to accurate, live data is a major problem. It impedes their ability to track performance and measure the impact of different scenarios. This extension of our longstanding partnership with Cocoon Technology means we can better help businesses to generate continuous improvement. ”
Richard Tisdall, Chief DevOps Officer at Cocoon Technology said “Connections is a core part of delivering data management systems. Its versatility in handling complex data connectivity makes it the ideal solution to support an effective business transformation process. As a premier BusinessOptix partner, we are always looking for new ways to improve our collaboration for the benefit of our customers.”
At BusinessOptix, we help organizations Control Today, Navigate Tomorrow™ to achieve the next level of customer and operational excellence. Our cloud-based platform is used by hundreds of global firms to capture and redefine business operating models, accelerate transformations across the enterprise, improve operational efficiencies and streamline go-to-market processes.
Built for business ease of use, the platform enables organizations to define the current state, design the optimal future state and deliver an actionable plan to achieve and maintain transformations leading to a more efficient, effective digital future to better serve customers and achieve business results.
At Cocoon Technology, we help companies transform and add value to their businesses. We focus on consultancy, project management, digital transformation and software development. Our aim is always to take a different approach to everything we do. We believe in a customer-centric style, forming long-term partnerships to deliver consistent, tangible savings and improvements.
For UK media enquiries please contact Catherine Ellwood: email@example.com or call +44 (0)330 043 1705
For BusinessOptix enquiries please contact Denise Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Connections is exclusive to Cocoon Technology. A virtual platform, it enables high-volume enterprise data integration and provides end-to-end integration between disconnected systems
- Visit our website https://cocoon.technology
- BusinessOptix is a collaborative business transformation and operational improvement platform. It enables organisations to capture business drivers, set goals and strategies, execute strategies, manage performance, gather operational intelligence and make decisions. Visit https://www.businessoptix.com/
- All content is owned by Cocoon Technology and BusinessOptix. If you use or refer to any content in this press release, please credit Cocoon Technology and BusinessOptix
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/cocoon-technology/